• have an Idea let me know!
  • Under Development
  • Coming Soon
  • Feel free to sign up while website is being built
Giovanni Valentino

Los Angeles City Towing

towing.png

LA City Towing

Information: Is funded and operated by the city of Los Angeles, LA City Towing functions within the city and county of LA and provide mechanical work and towing for both public and private requests. To apply for the company please use the form below for information and details on open positions. 

Operations of the Company

The company will operate from city locations and will provide towing services to public requests, including the ability to repair and mend vehicles damaged on the road. The company will also provide towing services to Law Enforcement in need of vehicles being impounded and or removed from certain events/locations. Drivers are paid $125,000/year

Application

Please use this template to apply for the company. 

RP Name:

Time on server:

Are you whitelisted:

Why should you be accepted:

How much time can you devote per week:

Posted (edited)

RP Name: Henry Smith

Time on server: 2 weeks

Are you whitelisted: Civilian

Why should you be accepted: I should be accepted because i can bring a lot of fun and good serious RP with becoming a mechanic showing that there is someone in the city that can repair, tow, help upgrade cars ect...

How much time can you devote per week: Everyday after school Monday - Friday and Anytime through the weekend i will spend my hours doing my job as the mechanic

Edited by Henry Smith
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Henry Smith said:

RP Name: Henry Smith

Time on server: 2 weeks

Are you whitelisted: Civilian

Why should you be accepted: I should be accepted because i can bring a lot of fun and good serious RP with becoming a mechanic showing that there is someone in the city that can repair, tow, help upgrade cars ect...

How much time can you devote per week: Everyday after school Monday - Friday and Anytime through the weekend i will spend my hours doing my job as the mechanic

Application Under Review